ABS: ACHIEVING BARIATRIC SOLUTIONS
Intensive obesity course – immersion
Presented by leading professionals of obesity area, the ABS: Achieving Bariatric Solutions course covers in a wide way all the aspects of obesity and bariatric and metabolic surgery. More than teach surgical techniques this course goes further, giving a general view about obesity, etiology, causes, associated comorbidities and its complications.
Obesity is the central theme, since prevention, diagnostic, early and advanced treatment, providing the most up-to-date approaches about the disease and the patient management.
This course is designed to all the health care professionals that wish deep immersion in obesity.
• Introduce the specialist to the obesity and obesity surgery field.
• Prepare (doctors or specialists of multidisciplinary team) to work with morbid obese patients in all the aspects of the disease.
• Give a general view about the obesity, etiology, causes, associated comorbities and complications.
• Present the main indications to bariatric surgery, as well the preoperative routine.
• Discuss the main surgical techniques and the laparoscopic systematization of each one.
• Prevention, diagnostic and treatments of the main (early and late) surgery complications.
• Expectations of metabolic surgery around the world.
• Weight regain, endoscopic treatments and revisional surgeries.
This course is aimed to specialists that currently works or want to work with obese patients and need a wide view about the disease in all aspects.
• Bariatric Surgeons
• Physical trainers
MODULE / SINGLE SECTION
December 4th – 9th, 2017
Monday to Friday – 8:00am to 12:00pm | 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturdays – 8:30am to 11:30am | 12h30pm to 3:30pm
• Dr. Almino Ramos / São Paulo, Brazil
• Dr. Christiano M. P. Claus / Curitiba, Brazil
• Dr. Daniellson Dimbarre / Curitiba, Brazil
• El Mehdi Skali / Montpellier, França
• Dr. Giorgio Baretta / Curitiba, Brazil
• Dr. Marcelo de Paula Loureiro / Curitiba, Brazil
• Dr. Mohanned Al-Haddad / Kuwait, Kuwait
• Dr. Manoel Galvão / São Paulo, Brazil
• Dr. Walled Buhaimed / Kuwait, Kuwait
USD $ 5.000 (five thousand dollars)
Payment forms: Payment by international credit card or USD cash.
The investment includes: 48 hours program (01 sections of immersion); lunch in all the days of the course (in group, in restaurants selected by the organization of the program); transfer hotel/university/restaurant/hospital).
It is not included hotel, dinners and extra activities.
INFORMATIONS AND FURTHER DETAILS
+ 55 41 3373-8688